Da Binding of Izick Da Binding of Izick

This was amazing, I have been playing this game non stop for the past few days and I realized the same thing, "How the hell didnt you notice the trap door in your fucking room"

Batman : The Droppings Batman : The Droppings

Freaking hilarious man, keep up the good work, you should start a mini series for Batman because the characters were just amazing and I want ot see more. Also the animation, bravo.

Team Fortress 2 General Team Fortress 2 General

Haters Gonna Hate

People get so angry about cheap kills. Well if they are so cheap don't make your self vulnerable to them. Back up against a wall or something. Well anyways enough of my rant its all in good fun and there are people just all to angry to lose. Good animation, mic is a little on the crackle side though. Thought it was my speakers but same thing through my headphones. trust me there is nothing wrong with my sound card either lol.

FusRoDah Button (+movie) FusRoDah Button (+movie)

Meh

I understand this is your starting out phase and I honestly can't say much as I have non of My flash uploaded. Though I can say I have dabbled and I know that in a community with artists and talented musicians its really a point to make yourself stand out.

Now don't take this as me thinking your flash was total crap, in fact I laughed a little at the video as I have done mostly nothing but play Skyrim all week. No I think that you could try to either touch up on the art or maybe you really are good at art and you could make a really nice looking animation.

P.S. Don't use meme/rage faces they just come off as lazy.

onemanarmy675 responds:

Thanks!
It's really good to have someone give constructive criticism!
Yes I'm new at flash, and it's been a real pain trying to find good lessons for flash 8, so people need to bear with me here. I drew the rage faces, but I can see where you are coming from. Once again I'm glad you helped me out with your constructive criticism, it helps me learn from my mistakes, and hopefully avoid them in the future. Thanks for taking the time to review this.
Shoot me a message sometime.

"Ice Cream" "Ice Cream"

Loved it

Great gritty animation. I really loved the 3D within the 2D aspect you did. It wasn't too much and it wasn't too little. Just right. Otherwise great story, and great voices too.

Moonwalk Moonwalk

The Beginning

I liked the story beginning, it was dark, rather mysterious. Then you threw action scenes for now reason. I feel like if you had kept with the mood of the beginning you could have had something truly amazing.

:Exile Vilify (Portal 2): :Exile Vilify (Portal 2):

Wow. I........Wow

Excellent excellent excellent. I have nothing better too say! I loved the story the song seemed to fit it together, and it was just a nice tie in to the Portal story! very nice you get a 5 and 10 for that my friend.

donkey kong real life donkey kong real life

Meh

It was generally entertained I suppose. But the looping was irritating as I was writing the review.

The Dot of Excellence 35 The Dot of Excellence 35

Good intentions I suppose....

I'm not sure what to say really without being an ass.

Portal 2 Aftermath Portal 2 Aftermath

I couldn't have laughed harder.!

I loved the end of Portal 2 when this part came on I wished I could've recorded it to watch over and over :D