Da Binding of Izick Da Binding of Izick

This was amazing, I have been playing this game non stop for the past few days and I realized the same thing, "How the hell didnt you notice the trap door in your fucking room"

Batman : The Droppings Batman : The Droppings

Freaking hilarious man, keep up the good work, you should start a mini series for Batman because the characters were just amazing and I want ot see more. Also the animation, bravo.

Team Fortress 2 General Team Fortress 2 General

Haters Gonna Hate

People get so angry about cheap kills. Well if they are so cheap don't make your self vulnerable to them. Back up against a wall or something. Well anyways enough of my rant its all in good fun and there are people just all to angry to lose. Good animation, mic is a little on the crackle side though. Thought it was my speakers but same thing through my headphones. trust me there is nothing wrong with my sound card either lol.

Doomf Doomf

Strangely enough

The general Concept was actually kind of entertaining. The music isn't too bad, it kinda made me sleepy but that's fine because it wasn't obnoxious either. A graphical update would be nice, maybe try and focus a little more on individual things. I think an award system would also be nice, you do that and you my friend may have a popcap game right there :D

ZappArena ZappArena

Surprisingly I liked some of it.

The sounds reminded me of a classic game in some ways. the game play was a little wonky at first but I got the hang of it around the same time I got the hang of the controls. Overall good job, keep trying.

Prison break 1.0 Prison break 1.0

Alright here goes

I give you a 4 not because it was slightly above crap. No I give you a 4 because for you're first game in flash I see some good qualities. I have dabbled in flash and for a first time game you have gotten some of the core basics down. Kepp it up, get some real Art in there, add some mechanics like upgrades, a leveling system, a health bar for Christ's sake and then we will see.

Chipsy Ft. Chile Dawg Chipsy Ft. Chile Dawg

You definitely have some talent, I can give you that. In a personal opinion i would stay away from the Lil Wayne style of rapping. It is messy and honestly it is a shameful way to go from old school hip hop like Wu Tang Clan, Notorious B.I.G., Tupac, Snoop, Dr. Dre, and so on. Those raps had meaning and alot of content. You have good flow now put some meaning behind it.

BummerCityTown responds:

Lol check my other songs out dawg. This was just us messin around :) Under the influence.

Sewers of Gotham Sewers of Gotham

Very amazing, I would love to see this in a game someone makes on here :P (hopefully a batman game ;D)

Septyrikon responds:

Thanks a lot for the kind words! Glad you liked it :)

Paranoia (MSB) Paranoia (MSB)

Okay, I have been off of Newgrounds for a while. For example the last time i listened to a song from the artists here was before the site redesign. I wasn;t planning on commenting anymore and weening myself off but your song. Just, wow. You brought me back and gave me faith in the upcoming artists on here dawg. I will download favorite and 5 star this song to death,

GrantBowtie responds:

High praise indeed. Thanks!

EndlessThoughts EndlessThoughts